The most important thing when it comes to your home is ensuring the safety and protection of all inside it. You can get the peace of mind you need for your family by reinforcing your front entryway with an iron security door. The front door remains the primary entry point for many potential intruders.
Let’s go over the benefits of reinforcing your entry with an iron security door in Metro Detroit as well as how this boosts home security and gives you the ultimate in peace of mind.
Inadequate Home Security: A Look at the Risks
A weak front door makes your home and family vulnerable to intruders, who can easily get past flimsy doors. This not only increases the likelihood of burglaries, it increases the risk of home invasions and other criminal activities. Studies show that 34 percent of burglars enter a home by the front door, while 22 percent enter through the back door. Dog doors can also be a common entry point for burglars if it’s large enough.
Burglars target homes that they know they can get into quickly and easily while escaping notice. The front door gives them that opportunity, especially in shady, off-the-beaten path locations. In addition to burglars, porch pirates can snatch packages on your deck or in between the storm and main entry door if you don’t have adequate protection.
Why Choose Iron Security Doors in Metro Detroit?
Iron security doors bring many benefits to homeowners with safety and protection on their minds. Here are some of the top ones. Iron security doors…
- Offer excellent physical protection against intruders.
- Act as a barrier against forced attempts at entry.
- Are made of reinforced frames and durable materials, which boosts their resilience and strength.
- Are resistant to damage from harsh weather and attempted break-ins.
- Are available in a wide variety of designs and finishes, adding to the visual appeal of your home and complementing your architectural style.
- Enhance safety, while increasing your property value and curb appeal.
Taking proactive measures is critical when it comes to safeguarding your Michigan home. Choose iron security doors for these additional reasons. Iron security doors:
- Give you added protection and peace of mind in areas of the city with high tourist activity and foot traffic.
- Protect against dust and extreme heat, which can compromise the integrity of traditional doors.
- Deter wildlife and other critters such as coyotes, raccoons and rodents from entering the premises.
Contact Iron Clad Security Products
If you’re looking to increase the safety of your home, there’s no better way to achieve peace of mind than with a new door from Iron Clad. To learn more about our selection, browse our site or call us at (313) 837-0390 for a free quote.